khan4251 i think you have installed a repack... maybe raij ones...
the error is known... the repacker take the programmdatas from their
phone, forgot to deinstall games before an now the error "cannot found
game database" comes to you in couse of the shure not installed games on
your phone... go to games and erase the empty buttons there, done!
gr4ndm4st3r_bl4ck "kern exec 3" means an error on communication
between Hard- and Software... should only be on phones which are not
designed for the N-Gage Application. or you have a version whom API dont
match N95... anyway, build 1345 is much more stable... try it...
the Original Nokia versions have to run on your phones without errors!
->Andrew<- reinstall Firmware via NSU = dangerous flashing
to gr4ndm4st3r_bl4ck: First to recommend hard reset (phone must be switched off): Hold the green headphone + 3 + * and press the button on. So you refine clears mobile. Do not forget to format the memory card.
Try to upload new firmware (NSU or Phoenix). Then there set the N-Gage follow these steps:
N-Gage for All QVGA phones
Replicator, i had N95 official N-gage version 1.20 blablabla and i figured that kern-exec error, i had Ngage installed when i had binpda Secman installed and root cert from ther, after deleting root cert, i installed n-gage and games worked, but i'm not games fun and deleted after few weeks
uninstall Ngaga application and download a fresh Ngage application and install it VIA data cable aftr completing the installitaionin the phone boot the phone.....that copy the signed or unsigned Ngage game to the Ngage directory in the memory card... now open the Ngage application
or if it is the hacked phone that you have to either try but activating open4all or by decativing open4all this might work with the detabase error
even still the error exists that you nedd to download the game again and try installing the game either using data cable or by tranferring the game to the mass memoery(memory card) and try installing mannually
i fase the same problem and i did these steps and now its working fine